MLD: Mold Remediation
Trainees are here because they are or will be employed as mold remediation workers. During this program they will learn about the following topics:
- Mold-specific health and safety hazards.
- Use of personal protective equipment.
- Work practices and other controls to minimize hazards.
- Other resources.
When they finish, they will be better able to do the following:
- Recognize mold-related hazards.
- Conduct safe work practices.
- Use protective equipment.
- Perform necessary decontamination.
Sub-Category: For All Groups