WEA: Weatherization and Construction Site Hazards
Trainees are here because they are or will be employed as weatherization workers. During this program they will learn about the following topics:
- Health and safety hazards may be present.
- Work Practices and other controls to minimize hazards.
- Use of personal protective equipment.
- Other resources.
When they finish, they will be better able to do the following:
- Recognize hazards that may be present
- Conduct safe work practices.
- Use protective equipment.
Sub-Category: For All Groups